Part I. General Terms
1) Documents and videos provided as part of Marketing102 are published by and fully copyrighted by Spellboundweb.
Part II. Payment & Guarantee
2) Customers are provided with full access to the Marketing102 course after payment is received.
3) Marketing102 is guaranteed for 1 month ( 30 days ). If for any reason you request a refund in this time, the full amount will be refunded to you.
Part III. Support & Updates
4) We are always available to help you if you have any questions of need further advice or help, and if we miss a phone call. We take weekends and public holidays off, but will try to help during these times wherever we can.
5) Support doesn’t include coaching and consultations at no-charge.
6) Marketing102 is updated periodically to keep content current. Occasionally items in the course pages my change or be temporarily unavailable as updates are made.
Part IV. Liability & Indemnification
7) Spellboundweb will in no event be liable to you for any damages, claims of costs whatsoever arising from a website or use of the Marketing102 website. This includes without limitation, any consequential, indirect, incidental damages, or any lost profits or savings to the extent permitted by applicable law in Australia.
8) You agree to hold Spellboundweb and it’s principles harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, actions, damages or claims ( including product liability, warranty and intellectual property claims, and all reasonable expenses, costs and lawyer’s fees ) arising out of or relating to your use of the data provided in Marketing102.